We wish to adapt an existing open source React - Keycloak project for our own use.
This Github project
[login to view URL]
uses keycloak to login.
We can supply the successful bidder with a [login to view URL] file that can be used to access one of our keycloak clients.
We will add the successful bidder to our Github project (so make sure you have a GitHub account) and they will
(1) strip away the unnecessary code used in this project (that connects to a bridge) and always use the supplied [login to view URL] (public client) configuration.
(2) Ensure that test users can log in and log out
(3) Have the top right menu perform
(a) Account (as the existing project goes to the keycloak account page)
(4) Leave the ability to show the users first name and last name from the keycloak token details. We will supply an image upon login.
(5) Show a sidebar on the left that we can edit and navigate to other pages
Answer the following question to verify you have properly read the project requirements: 2 x 7 = ?
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $553 timen for dette job
Hi. I have read your job post and I can carry out your purpose. I have 7+ years of experience on web developments Let us discuss on chat in detail. Regards
Hello, I am interested in this task. i worked with Keycloak before. i can integrate it with React and Node.js using their library without using the github code.