• Use any frameworks of your choice
• Application must be responsive and mobile friendly
• Please keep it to a minimum in leveraging/using scaffolding tools/boilerplate
templates/plugins. We don’t expect you to create things from scratch but, we also
would like to see your own creation
• Please create a readme file that explains your architectural decisions (E.G. why did
you choose a specific framework) and make sure you include instructions on how to
run your solution
• Please make sure that UI is simple yet eye-catching
• Please include unit tests
• Please feel free to include more features other than a few mentioned below
You will use an open TV shows API [login to view URL] to create an application
that allows users to view a few lists(preferable horizontal list) of TV shows based on
different genres (drama, comedy, sports, etc.).
Your goal is to display a few popular TV shows based on their rating and genre on a
dashboard and when the user clicks on a TV show then the details of that TV show should
be displayed on another screen. Also, the user should be able to search for a TV show to get
the details. You can design your own UI which fits this requirement.
There is no limit for this. Design your application as you wish. But make sure you will focus
on clean code, reusability, frontend best practices.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €275 timen for dette job
Hi sir I am a professional app developer. I understand your requirement and I want to assure you that you will get your project completed at your convenience and in your given time