I added 3 new things at the bottom that should only be a few extra minutes... please double check that you understand everything listed here... Thanks
- Fix the login pages for employers and jobseekers as they seem to not be working either
- Add the ability to add 1 level of subcategories for job types and also be able to search by subcategory on the front page, and choose when you apply as a jobseeker or post a job
- Clean up layout of logged in menus... (get rid of logins for either employer or jobseekers once you are logged in... and fix css/div layout to be cleaner...) log in and see.. i am not sure how i did it since login doesnt seem to work right now....
- Add a very basic wysiwyg like tinymce or other accessible in the admin panel to the following pages: FAQ, About US, Contact Us, Privacy terms
- add canadian provinces to the the drop downs for state, and label it state/provinces
- fix/add links in footer and main menu to correct paths/pages
- add two divs for banners in the top like in attach image
- verify other forms/submit data are workign since it seems they are all broken somehow... I think this should be quick fix... for instance for adding a resume or posting a job... let me know what you see once you take a look.