- Fix the variables/strings being used in the plans area of BOTH the site’s admin, AND the employer’s logged in area. The variables are something like: $plan
- Fix the paypal checkout... variables are not being properly passed. More of this bad syntax and sloppy code where the strings are breaking !
- Add a sidemenu div to the template with 3 sidemenu style standard banner size divs
- Make all menus when you are logged in as sidemenus instead of at the top
- Add the uploaded logo for an account to the status info and menu a logged in user in the employers area
- Fix the css so the footer works cleanly again...
- Fix the css so it’s the same in Internet Explorer. It is correct except for the footer in Firefox right now.
- Make any popup windows in the admin sections just open inside the site regularly.
- Make all ads expire after 30 days, and have the user who posted get emailed.
- Add the ability for jobseekers to post in the category of “I want a JOB”, and for a daily mailing with opt-out to be sent to registered employers accounts.
- When choosing a job category anywhere in the site, the first choice should be a drop down to choose either “print job” or “mail job” and they should not be in the same select box as their subcategories.
- Make a few accounts and fake /example job postings and "I want a job" postings
- in jobseekers logged in menu Remove all menu options for resumes, and picture uploads for job seekers. Add the button "I want a job" so they can post for free that they are seeking.
- need job posting to work properly!! doesnt work inside the logged in area of employers...
Make it WYSIWYG editor for the postings. Double-check display pages for the postings.
- Please test functionality of the site overall...
timely and thorough completion of this contract will result in a bonus + more work.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $143 for this job
Greetings.. Thank you for taking the time to review our bid. As we have gone through your bid description we would like to work on this project....ready to start...will finish it fast...thnx
Hi, Pls let me work on it for you, ok? I can provide you my best service and the best quality. Pls trust me, then pm me your ideas. Thanks with regards Snow