We are looking out for someone experienced in creating hands-on exercises to complement our course videos on various Data Science topics.
We want you to have a look at the topics and the learning outcomes that each topic will be covering and come up the list of interesting exercises for each topic.
We will want you to deliver these exercises as Jupyter notebooks. In addition to the exercise, we will also require you to write test cases to validate the completion and correctness of the learner's attempt. These test case have to be built using the testbook framework
([login to view URL]
In some cases mocks would have to be created with testbooks to validate the output. These test-based code would be deployed on our learning platform and will automatically trigger when the learner submits the code/solution.
These automated test cases should check for:
1. The code correctness: Whether the learner is following the exact steps needed to perform the exercise
2. The output (validation): Whether the learner’s coding exercise produced the same output as expected
3. Any missing data or files: Check if any files or dataset is missing
These automated test codes would also be required to:
1. Inform the error to the learner in a more readable form
• The addition symbol is missing
• File name is wrong
• The function used for plotting should be [login to view URL]()
2. Generate reports/grades
In addition to building the hands-on from the scratch, it may be also required to review/modify and convert the existing hands-on into the test-based structure.
File Formats to be delivered by you:
1. Jupyter notebook for input and output
2. .py files for test cases.
Attached a sample folder of the kind of deliverables we expect from you
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $591 timen for dette job
Hi, I have +5 years of experience dealing with machine learning algorithms and worked on multiple projects in this field, Please contact me to discuss more. Have a nice day