1. We want to do vehicle classification and counting on the video footage.
2. The video footages are from the built-in Camera Module.
3. The developer can use any algorithms and model as long as the program can run on the server, achieve 90% accuracy and FPS more than 10.
4. The program should be able to run on the edge which is Jetson Nano. The specifications for the Jetson Nano can be read here [login to view URL]
CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor
GPU: NVIDIA Maxwell architecture with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
Camera Module: 8MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module
What are we looking for:
• Knowledge and experience in machine learning, data analytics, and DevOps with specific expertise in AWS Services (basic understanding) , Deep Learning Framework, Data Analytics, and Machine learning.
• Practical experience in Pytorch/Tensorflow, Python, C / C++ (possibly also Python, C).
• Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems, and a team-oriented attitude.
• The ideal candidate ought to have an excellent communicator.
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $594 timen for dette job
Hi, We have experienced Deep Learning expert who has experience in python programming, model training, processing structured and unstructured datasets. Please let me know if we can chat more on this. Thanks,
Hi, Dear friend. I am interesting in your project since I have plenty experience in your fields. Could you send me sample video for test. I hope to work with you on your project in future. thanks.