I have a website where a user will go to a form and enter his first name , last name, and then an email address, at one point we ask for a photo id, which is any generic photo ID , could be passport, state ID,
I need an engine that can be deployed on AWS, that will take the image, the first name, the last name as text, and do some image parsing recognition, in the following way :
- The system should accept all photos, The system should try to find out nationality of user.
- It should parse the english language section ( ie : saudi arabian passport has arabic and english) and makes sure the information the user entered about his first and last name match the passport image photo ( ie : Ali Ali is spelled exactly Ali ali in the passport photo), if that is correct it returns a message saying its ok, and then saves the image in an S3 Bucket ( or some DB on AWS).
- This should only work for english language, so if an image doesn't have english language information it should not work but just save the image in the DB on AWS.
- After it gets first and last name it would use an API from OFAC [url removed, login to view] and save the result in the DB.
- The DB should have basic information ( or columns ) like first name, last name, Photo ID, OFAC response.
- The DB has to run on AWS.
- The entire system needs to be running secure ( so recommend TLS, or Https or any procedure to make it safe).
I have looked at Python and tesserect but doesn;t look very promising, I am interested in this being an engine and no external API call.
Your deliverable will be :
- All work deployed on AWS.
- A sample HTML page with a simple button that says "Upload photo", when clicking on it you get an option to upload your photo.
- That HTML will pass the photo to the engine you are building, which will process the data, if can extract a name use the OFAC api to get data, and then save that in the DB on AWS.
Please make sure you read the project description fully and respond with the word " OCR" in your bid so I know you read it fully.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1187 for this job
"OCR" hi, employer. i read your project description. i have a good experience in python and image processing. so if you give me this project, i can do it. thanks.