I am not a professionnal developer but I have managed to make a website that now needs to scale up.
Currently, it has a very simple authentication system which relies on PHP - without any database, as it has less than 10 users… but it now reaches its limit.
I am looking for a Django developper to refactor my website.
This website is made of 3 simple pages: the home page, a page that displays an iFrame to authenticated users, legal conditions page.
/// PROVIDED BY ME ///
- 1. the source code of the current website
- 2. the expected custom classes needed to be able to display the correct report to the authenticated user
- 3. module & python function that get the token and embed the report
/// EXPECTED FROM YOU ///
- 1. Refactoring of current website so that it uses Django
- 2. Usage of Django authentication module
- 3. Test-driven development is a big plus for this project.
/// TO BE DISCUSSED ///
- 1. Deployment
- 2. Integration of PowerBI related function and module. I think I can do it, however if you already have experience on this, I am interested.
Thank you very much for your offer, I am looking forward to work on this project with you!
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €219 på dette job
Helo. I am very interested to your project. I have a wealthy experience of Django. I can satisfy all your requirements in time. Please contact me and let discuss in detail. Thanks.
Hello, I have my team expert in Django and we have done many complex projects, we would love to take this task and assist you in the best possible way.