We need to do streaming using IP camera and Raspberry Pi.
1) A USB data card need to connect to the Raspberry Pi (Either in USB port or on Wifi )
2) IP camera (with Ethernet or Wifi) need to connect to Pi.
3) Required application use the internet source of data card and take the input url of IP camera and stream to Wowza on good quality.
Some kind of interface is required on this application for basic setup work like :
- Setup of RTMP/RTSP server url and stream name.
- bitrate , FPS, resolutions settings.
- other required settings
- Save of this settings
Need the setup file and source of application before closing the project.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $621 på dette job
I believe that my 9+ years of programming experience makes me highly qualified for this project. I believe that I would be an asset to this project. C Programming, C++ Programming, Linux, Python, Video Broadcasting,
Hello I am expert developig cctv systems, I am interested. I have similar platform with many features already done, lets to discuss details on PM Regards
Hello We are highly motivated young technocrats from India. We are approachable, you can come to us if you have a struggle, we are happy to help. Team TiponTongue
Hello. i am electrical engineering expert and i have good skill in mcu and rsp firmware programming. i can help you best in this task i will do my best and you will get good result thank you