We just working on a new blockchain platform, compatible with Ethereum at smart contract level, but multi-threaded. So we want to find a developer to test the its functionality by using smart contract and give us some feedback on how it works.
1. Test the functionality by using some smart contract
2. Give feedback on the testnet, documentation and the system.
3. Prepare a review report
We can provide the followings:
1. An installer so you can install and start a testnet on your own machine
2. Credential to our testnet so you can deploy the smart contract
3. Some multi-threaded solidity examples to start with
4. A python library to interact with the node both interactively and programmatically, similar to [login to view URL]
5. Some documents
This could be a long-lasting job as we move forward.