I need to collaborate coding with a Software Engineer/Architect who is an expert in Python development to assist in architecting, designing, and building out an internal Billing/Invoicing System.
You will be signing an NDA.
International Background check might be performed.
You will need to be flexible with my time EST.
We will screen share (webex,etc) and use git.
As such, I need to be able to understand your English.
As needed, you may mentor/teach me from your expertise.
We will show respect, patience, and professionalism towards each other.
This is my personal project that I will hand off to a company.
Other things we’ll do
* Design and deploy serverless backend functions
* Migrating legacy billing system from php to python.
* Will work on this solution end-to-end, which includes maintenance and bug fixes as well as complex calculations.
Other things you’ll bring
* Expert in Python, Microservices, and Architecture design
* 7+ Years in Software development
* 3-5 years of experience with Python microservice frameworks (Flask, DJango REST Framework or Pyramid)
* Direct experience building RESTful services
* Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL a must (migrating from MySQL to PostgreSQL)
* Experience with Python unit and integration test frameworks
* Comfortable with SCM and GIT
Please let me know if this sounds like something you can work with me.
Detail how you meet these requirements.
I would need you to be reliable, and be available on a daily basis.
This is an estimated minimum 4 months commitment.
Your time will be paid based on the hours worked, and per our agreed upon price.
If so, tell me/show me projects that shows how your experience relates to this project.