People Counting & Age Gender Recognition
Scope Of Work
The purpose of application to count person (male/female, kids/adult/senior) whenever they entered in a retail shop.
I am looking for developer having experience of People Counting and Age/Gender detection. I need a good UI interface for the same to do camera calibration from the frontend so that user can set do the same from frontend rather than code every time. Following features I am looking from application.
• Python Or C++ (Any other platform can be suggested by developer)
• MySQL Database
• Ubuntu or any other Linux platforms that can be installed on devices like Raspberry Pi or Intel NUC box.
• Lightweight Application
• Should be able to sync data on Web Server.
• Should count person when person is visible on camera.
• Should count person only once within an hour time. It means if any person walked in from the gate and comes after 10 minutes should not be counted again.
• Same person should not be counted multiple times if he/she stands in front of camera.
• Any person should not be counted which is in exclusion list. This means employee image can be added into exclusion list and should not be counted.
• This app is to count retail customers in a retail shop so the minimum accuracy should be 90% in case of counting and for age/gender it should be minimum 80%
• Application should take direct feed from camera (live feed) and should count data and then store it in the database. Backend process should send data to server every 5 min (Frontend required to change the time). Any data that synced with server should not be transmitted again.