We run an OpenVPN based VPN service ([url removed, login to view]). We require a customized installation program + GUI for OpenVPN which will brand it to our service and ease the installation process by retrieving and extracting the activation keys from our web panel system.
Requires compatbility from Windows XP to Windows 7.
Will consider C# or other programming languages as well.
Currently, users log in to our web panel after payment to download a zip file containing the certificates and ovpn files which they then extract into the openvpn config folder.
Whenever there is a renewal, they also have to repeat the same process of extracting these configurations.
We wish to automate this process so that users just have to login from the GUI to update their OpenVPN certificates and configuration files.
Although this company's system is different and more complicated, a rough idea of what a GUI can do can be seen here: [url removed, login to view]
Features the GUI should have:
1. Ability for user to select from various OVPN configurations
2. Ability for Admin to from time to time edit these OVPN configurations and push them to the user.
3. The user should be able to update his OVPN configurations by clicking on update which will retrieve the latest OVPN configuration from our web server.
4. The user should be able to download his latest OpenVPN certificates from our web server after entering in their login details and have the program automatically extract the zip file and replace all the existing files within the OpenVPN config folder.
5. Provide links to our support pages, news blog and status pages (and also make sure these variables are easily editable in the future)
6. If we change our web panel url it should be easy to update this as well within the system.
Ability to view their account expiry either from the certificate or our account details from our web panel system