Need someone that is familiar with the Frappe Framework that also is very good with python. We are looking to use the open source ERPNEXT and create a few custom things so it functions like we need for our manufacturing environment. Below is a list of things we are hopping to get accomplish
1) Schedule for 7 different lines/work centers with a drag and drop functionality ( real time monitoring/ schedule. Our machines connect to Kepware. Will need to connect Kepware to ERPNEXT to show real time monitoring to show machine speed for each line.
2) Barcode label printing and lot tracing. Receive material in-->update reciept of goods with lot number--> print label that carries lot number for product.--> When picking materials scan barcode for work order/jobcard -->
3) production/quality entry tablet would select what order is currently running ----> operator would weigh product (at time of weight entry raw materials are consumed) ---> quality check is done for every item---> label is created for each item
4) multibin/ license plating for pallets. When a pallet is complete operator would then be able to print a pallet label and the system keep track of what item numbers are on said pallet.
5) bulk price increase/ decrease. ERPNEXT will only allow to do a single item price change at a time. We have 4500 items we need to be able to do bulk increase/ decreases by product type/productline/ customer/vendor
6) will need help with mapping and producing PDF reports such as coc that will carry the lot numbers of material that items were produced with
7) a few odds and ends things
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $41/timen for dette job
hello. i am python django expert having rich experience for 6+ years. i'd like to see you on chatbox. we can discuss details about your project. please contact me. i will provide the best service. thanks.