I am looking to hire an ESP32 Python programmer to help me to develop a firework interface for ESP32 I2S for a mic on I2S ICS-43434 IC and play wav using I2S MAX98357A IC. The target is work needed Google speech recognition and Google text to speech from ESP32.
The development environment must be [login to view URL]
If you have an experience on ESP32 MicroPython_ESP32_psRAM_LoBo Python please reply my email nissim@[login to view URL]
And call my Skype [login to view URL]
The work is milestone-based and payment will be as milestone below,
We will provide the hardware for that :
1. Expose to LoBO Python the ESP32-IDE /MicroPython/Tools/esp-idf/components/driver/include/driver/I2S.H and I2S.C by integrate them in machine module so dir(machine) will show the I2S interface and commands to set I2S for recording and playing using the ESP32 DMA.
2. Use the above [login to view URL] to record and play a wav file a digital mic on
I2S ICS-43434 IC and play wav using MAX98357A IC
3. Make an audio PTT (Push-To-Talk) instead of PCB button. By detecting the rising level on the recorded audio level, ok voice keyword recognized.
4. Doing above but record and play from ram with Flak encoding as needed by Google SR AND TTS. See [login to view URL]
5. I need to use SR to get the recognized the Mic audio, as text returns from Google back to ESP32, modify the return text with meaningful information and send to be played by Google TTS. Like Siri. With ESP32.
You Say to Mic I2S ICS-43434 “What is the temperature now?”
Get back the text in ESP32 Python “What is the temperature now”
ESP32 Send to TTS “The temperature now is 30 degree”
The return wav or Flak been played to using MAX98357A over I2S
6. So, I believe to expose I2S code from ESP32 C to Python will not be a big work.
a. Google API use wav Audio Encoding name: FLAC Free Lossless Audio Codec 16-bit or 24-bit required for streams.
b. So, FLAC can be done in C or Python. But interface must be from Python. See [login to view URL]
7. Maybe this is a good source for FLAC in C [login to view URL]
[Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users]
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $543 på dette job
Hello! I am a python developer. I looked at your project and it seems interesting. I have all necessary skills required for this project. Ping me to discuss in detail.