I need some help to create some python3 crawlers for few real-estate agencies. You can find the details attached in the PDF. They will run in docker - most likely in cloud. In the beginning, they will run on a linux-box hosted in my garage until it's stable.
Notes to the bidders:
* please, make sure you read the entire PDF (3 spread pages);
* if you have questions, please make sure you compiled a list and then we can talk about them. Do not try to "spam" me with messages like "let's connect and discuss". I will simply ignore them unless they are with a specific purpose;
* after reading the doc and before we start, please update your bid to reflect a fair amount for you and for me. I am not an international corporation with a rocket-launch-sized-budget, this is a side project for my use only. If it catches on, more work will come;
* the winning coder will _most likely_ hired regularly to maintain/update the scripts in case the website changes its layout. It all depends on the quality of the work, money, etc;
The scope of the project is only python coding, data extraction and the Docker file. No other devops work is required.
21. So this is the right code, I think. Everything in the pdf is okay, I only need some more explanation about input info (json reply to the init request). So text me if you are interested. Best regards.