We have two Django websites, both are fairly similar and are web-based
phone dialers. One of them (the first one that was built) has
the ability to schedule calls from the web. The other one (built later) does not have this functionality and it needs to be added.
You will be given access to source code of both projects, and you
will need to migrate the scheduler functionality from the old site to the new site and test it.
* At most 10 extra fields added to existing table OR a at most two new tables will need to be added (most likely less than this)
* The form handler on the webserver will of course need to be enhanced to store this information in the database.
* In both cases, existing code can be migrated with only some minor changes needed.
* Database patch script (SQL) that adds new table or updates existing table with new fields
* Source code patch with your changes
Bring your own:
* Linux (ideally Debian/Ubuntu) workstation
* Django skills
* Ideally some experience with Twisted, but as long as you have strong Python skills it should be fine
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $480 på dette job
probably can be done in a couple of days, but sometimes glitches appear - especially dealing with someone else's code, so I would put it at 2 weeks to be on the safe side