Hi my name is Richard, I have a need for an internal Web dashboard to display live and historical gas measurements of various analog gas sensors throughout our industrial complex.
- User Login(All users can have same permissions, this is purely to keep out someone without access)
- Collect data from client linux machines over IP, a basic python app will need to be written to collect data off the serial port on these client linux machines
- Live dashboard to display gas measurements(units are PPM) of all configured clients
- Dashboard should be able to easily add new client devices
- Dashboard should have a historical search function to find gas measurements at a specific point in time, this should be exportable to either csv or pdf.
This project is only for the initial development of a basic working product, it does not have to be pretty etc right now, there will be future projects for you to enhance this application as and when limitations to this design present itself. This project is definetly going forward, I need to show a working product to my company within the next 3 months.
My pricing is only a guideline, give me an idea of what you can do for me and what it will cost and let us take it from there.
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1243 på dette job
Hello I am Full-Stack Web expert and have rich experiences. This project is very interesting to me and makes me exciting. I am full-time available on this project. Hope to work with you. Best Regards