Integration of Google API to an existing Django Project -- 2
Budget $30-250 AUD
Our objectives are:
- Create new tab from the side tab named "agenda"
- Connect google calendar api and embed calendar onto "agenda" page
- Must be able to do CRUD (GET, POST, EDIT, DELETE) requests.
- Use cookie authorization for api security.
- Integrate functionality for collaboration on the calendar. (Many people must be able to see events created on the calendar and edit these events)
- Account should be able to create their own calendars and collaborate on shared calendars.
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $222 timen for dette job
Hi, We would like to grab this opportunity and will work till you get 100% satisfied with our work. Please come over chat and discuss your requirement in a detailed way. Regards
Hello, I am so excited as your requirements fit my skill set fully. I have a rich experience in Python / Django / Fast API. In addition, I am familiar with Google Calendar API. That's why I am so confident. Please chec Flere
Hello, I am pleased to submit my proposal for the integration of Google API to your existing Django project. I have extensive experience with API integration and am confident that I can deliver the desired outcome wit Flere
Hello, with great pleasure I can help you with your project. We can discuss what you need by chat. I can see you just need to create a new window with google calendar . . . . . ........................................ Flere
Warm Greeting I have gone through the checklist carefully. I have 5+ years of experience with Python /Django In my opinion it takes 2 days. In other word I can fix it perfectly within 2 days. I am confident because I a Flere
I can do the things you asked for. Please see my offer. I have a software development and engineering company but I am alone so I'll be the person doing the development. We can have daily meetings in this period.
Hi there, I just read your posting. It sounds like you need an expert in web application to Integration of Google API to an existing Django Project. I have a background in web development and have been doing this for m Flere