IMPORTANT: We need the solution ready (and tested) as soon as possible.
For this project, we need to implement a couple of functions available at [login to view URL] (section "Word Segmentation").
The functions to be implemented are::
1. Thai Languae Toolkit
1. Deliver a one-form VStudio 2017 solution (64 bits, .NET Framework 4.6 or above). No other CS modules neither classes (the "APP").
2. One set of textboxes (function parameters) and a button for each of the three functions. Also a textbox for the output. If any function has more than one function call (e.g. Multi-Candidate-Word-Segmentation has at least two calls: one_candidate and multi_candidate), a different set of textboxes and button must be placed for it.
3. If the Phyton functions cannot be executed through [login to view URL], use IronPython (no other library) It must be added via NuGet.
4. We are looking for the simplest installation. It will be installed and used by non-technical operators, so we do not want to deal with a multi-step installation (e.g. Python, libraries, pip setup instructions, etc). Of course, it does not mean that those libraries will not be needed, but instead of requiring to the user their installation, a BAT file must be provided.
In that BAT file, you will include code to run all the installation and setup processes in a new computer (where no Phyton was installed before). You will include this BAT file called "[login to view URL]" in a folder called "SETUP", which it will contain one subfolder for each application or library to be installed by the BAT file (even any pip setup of the Python functions). After executing the BAT file, the user will be able to start using the APP
5. The PY files of the functions (with their subfolders and other files) must run from the LIB folder of the compiled APP, no other location. In that LIB folder, all the files/subfolders of Thai Languae Toolkit will be stored in a subfolder called "TLT", all the files of Multi-Candiate-Word-Segmentation in a subfolder called "MCW", and all the files of DepCut in a subfolder called "DCT".
6. The content of the three subfolders of Point 5 must be as a cleaner as possible. Any not required file/subfolder (readme, licenses, tests, sample, etc) must be moved to a folder called "_MSC" in each of the respective subfolders. In that sense, it will be easier to identify the required files from the others (for support issues).
7. Besides the bat file required in the point 4, a [login to view URL] must be built by you. It will contain two sections: a) DEVELOPER SETUP and b) USER SETUP. The first one will contain the detailed instructions to open the solution of the APP and set up the development environment (links and libraries to be installed, if any). The second one will include instructions to install all the things installed and configured by the BAT file.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $191 på dette job
Hello! I am a python developer. I looked at your project and it seems interesting. I have all necessary skills required for this project. Ping me to discuss in detail.