1) I attached a ipynb file with some scratch work and a csv data set.
2) You have to obtain the extreme values using pareto fit (values above 95 th percentile).
3) Now you have 2 data frames (Values below 95 th percentile and above 95 th percentile)
4) You have to fit a SVR model for the both data sets. compute the R squared and RMSE values. The features and values need to be used for the model are also described in that ipynb file.
5) I am attaching a python source file just for reference, If useful.
I have good skill in ML and python. I have developed many ML model using popular python libraries like numpy, scipy, keras, tensorflow, scikit-learn and many more. for more discussion, you can message me.