• C, C++ programming of custom and COTS embedded systems using GNU, IAR, Atmel, Rabbit, Renesas, Hi-Tech, and GreenHills tools.
• Development with TI AM335x ARM Cortex A8, Freescale [url removed, login to view], Intel IXP425 ARM, ST ARM Cortex M3, Cirrus Logic EP3902 ARM, Coldfire M53015, AVR, Rabbit, Renesas R8C, 8051, i960, DSP56K, Z80 and 68HC11 CPUs.
• Scripting using Python, Ruby and Bash.
• Interfacing to COTS and custom designed hardware, including high-speed digital, serial, DSPs, FPGAs & CPLDs.
• Industrial communications, e.g. RS-232, RS-485, ZigBee, CAN etc.
• Failure diagnosis & debugging to component level.
• HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, UDP, Thread, MQTT, SNMP, PPP, NMEA, CDMA, Web Sockets, PLC, UBlox, CANOpen, custom.
• RS232, RS485, ZigBee, SPI, CAN, Ethernet, PLC, IC, ISM RF, Wifi, Bluetooth Low Energy.
5. Operating Systems:
• Linux, Android, uCLinux, Douloi RTOS, JExec RTOS, Windows XP Embedded.
Using the skills mentioned we require need to develop a wearable IoT device
5 freelancers are bidding on average ₹151110 for this job
Great to get the opportunity to bid on your project.I am a embedded system developer and have a lot of [url removed, login to view] you contact me, you will get a good [url removed, login to view] and regards Relevant Skills and Experience embedde Mere