1. create source document
2. develop hash function (math summary of the document) according to one of the following method (reference):
• Division-remainder method: The size of the number of items in the table is estimated. That number is then used as a divisor into each original value or key to extract a quotient and a remainder. The remainder is the hashed value. (Since this method is liable to produce a number of collisions, any search mechanism would have to be able to recognize a collision and offer an alternate search mechanism.)
• Folding method: This method divides the original value (digits in this case) into several parts, adds the parts together, and then uses the last four digits (or some other arbitrary number of digits that will work ) as the hashed value or key.
• Radix transformation method: Where the value or key is digital, the number base (or radix) can be changed resulting in a different sequence of digits. (For example, a decimal numbered key could be transformed into a hexadecimal numbered key.) High-order digits could be discarded to fit a hash value of uniform length.
• Digit rearrangement method: This is simply taking part of the original value or key such as digits in positions 3 through 6, reversing their order, and then using that sequence of digits as the hash value or key.
[login to view URL] the function with private key (the result will be our digital sign of the document).
4. the signed doc should send with email to another person
[login to view URL] other person use the hash function to validate the digital sign and who is the author (the doc is original).
6. after the validation the other side use the public key to decrypt the doc and see his content.
7. its all need to run on linux ubunto.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $178 på dette job
I have expertise in Perl maps hash with vast experience in designing and implementing bigger projects. Relevant Skills and Experience Perl and algorithms