We are looking for an AWS cloud developer for a 12+ month of a project.
To qualify for this project, you would need to take a small test project that can take help us qualify the right candidate.
Following is the test project details:
Test project details are located on the following google deck link:
Please build any one use case from the list of following 5 use cases:
Remediation use cases - AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
1. AWS EKS security groups allow incoming traffic only on TCP port 443.
2. Envelope encryption for EKS Kubernetes Secrets is enabled using Amazon KMS.
3. EKS control plane logging is enabled for your Amazon EKS clusters.
4. The latest version of Kubernetes is installed on your Amazon EKS clusters.
5. Amazon EKS configuration changes are monitored.
-Mid and senior level engineers with relevant experience should be able to deliver this task
-Someone with relevant experience will roughly take about 5 hours on an avg to complete this task
-The deliverable for remediation is expected as an Ansible Script (not python code).
-Selected Candidate from the contest should have their hourly rate between $15-$25/hr (exact budget will be decided based on overall experience)
To Qualify: Freelancers can spend 20-40 mins to build step #3 on slide 4. We can pay $50 for those who submitted relevant work. Those who complete the full work (which takes about 4-5 hrs) as requested and meet our expectations will be rewarded $100. Please reach out to us once you have completed the work and we can evaluate it. Please share your work in a private message and DO NOT make it public.