I need a simple web page built, but I already have the domain and HTML for the page. The data is already available in a MySQL table too. Mainly, I need the MySQL data to populate the dynamic fields within the page layout and publish/create a new URL for that page. I believe this requires CGI or WSGI, but am note sure. Preferably this can be done in Python. Requirements:
- Need to dynamically create up to 10K pages a day. The pages will be created based on user requests which are being fed into the database at up to 10K volumes/day.
- The domain is purchased, but contractor will need to set it up on existing my EC2 instance (ideally media temple)
- Deploy your code on EC2
- Must complete in 2 weeks
- Must meet twice weekly via Skype
- No less than 36 hour response time throughout duration of project
I will also pay bonus for the following features:
- The data that is loaded in MySQL is from python scripts that I already have, BUT since it is timely information being displayed, it would be great to create a python process to rerun the scripts to update the database data when any user loads the URL. Perhaps this is a pylon web service, but I'm not sure.
PM if you need more info. Thanks