looking for part time or full time position to complete and maintain [url removed, login to view]
need someone who can techwrite and has some knowledeg about python & development.
pylabs is a very powerfull automation framework (python) used in some cloud autoamtion & storage products.
we want to create a community of users around this framework.
unfortunately the documentations is not ideal and not in line with the state of the code.
we need someone to get familiar with the framework and document nicely how it can be done.
the documentation needs to stay in wiki format (we are using confluence)
- no fance big american words (like world class, ...) . We want things to be factual and to the point.
- is not a marketing site, needs to be very technical
- easy to navigate and find content
- get a lot of freedom to change pylabs and make it a world class community driven website
tools we will use
- bitbucket as code management
- confluence as website system
- zendesk for forum/knowledgebase
we are looking for experienced people !!!
company behind this effort see [url removed, login to view]