We are an early stage startup creating a new way of seeing the world through the use of location-based content.
We have built a frontend prototype of our product, and we are looking for a kickass engineer to help build the backend.
We will use this to further test the product in the field.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Our product empowers local experts to create online content/tours of their cities.
- Each location in a tour can have video, slideshow, audio, or just text.
- Visitors to the site can then follow the tours using their mobile device.
- The site is web-based and uses responsive design, so the pages will look lovely on a big screen or a mobile device.
Registration and login/out
- Users can create accounts on our product via Google or Facebook.
- There is a marketplace component where users can make purchases with a credit card and/or paypal.
I am the designer and frontend developer. I am creating all the frontend code for the site using HTML5, CSS3, and jquery, and will hand it off to you for backend development.
I have been designing, building, and managing web development and web app products for over ten years, and my projects have won a Webby and two awards from the American Association of Museums.
We need you to do the backend development. This involves:
- Creating a database to hold the tour content
- Creating the marketplace
- Creating the registration and login/out component using Google
- Building the tour creation flow
We think that Ruby or Python are good code bases for the product, but are more than open to suggestions!
TIMING AND COST
We expect that this project will take somewhere between two months and five months, and would like to get your input on suggested timelines and per-month cost.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4066 for dette job
This bid is for your Online Tour website project with 2 dedicated programmers and designers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Please PM me for additional information. I have worked professionally with Ruby on Rails for the past 3 years and I am a very experienced developer