You MUST have knowledge on how to solve this problem - when you apply, indicate what you think the problem may be.
- dedicated server
- cpanel / WHM
- 4 cpanel accounts
- installing python v.2.7 into /opt/python2.7/bin
- installing pip (/opt/python2.7/bin/pip)
- installing mod_wsgi
- configuring virtualenv
- it "broke" the server. HTTP is no longer functional
- my web host says it's from installing unsupported python "stuff"
- my web host says there's another apache webserver running and there shouldn't be
Part of the apache error log is...
# tail -f /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to [:]
ImportError: No module named site
Could not find platform independent libraries
Could not find platform dependent libraries
The latest bash history is attached to this job.
Can you fix things?