To develop a prototype wristband device that can track the motion or gait of an end user. The expected characteristics required within the prototype device are:
• Fitness tracking electronics within a circuit board powered by a rechargeable battery
• Communicate with and transfer data using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to a host device
• Incorporate and use inertial measurement unit (IMU) device(s) into circuit.
• Design embedded software for the fitness tracking device to send IMU data to host device.
• Assemble prototype electronics designs
• Deliver all PCB designs and engineering prototypes