We need 1-2 native English speakers (UK or US) to proofread 18,420 words.
We have got an order from a Korean Professor. It is a proposal for a giant research project.
The proposal contains 18,420 English words in total, concerning linguistic research.
The professor is a professor of Ancient Korean language. The language of the proposal is readable, I think, but the language should be improved to meet the native requirement.
The requirements in detail:
1. Native Engish speaker (US, UK) only
please improve the language, to make it very native.
2. it is about ancient Korean language study, and Korean political language study. Please ignore the non-English part, only proofread the English part.
3. the language is readable and not difficult, but the contents is very special, so you must be a translator or proofreader with MA, or MA candidates at least.
4. do not make the rate too high, we will consider both your native proofreading skills and your rate. Please make the rate around USD [url removed, login to view], we can negotiate it further.
5. anyone want to do this proofreading project must do a sample test. We will select from any part of this proposal, of 400-500 words, for you to proofread. (1) If you are suitable, we can make deposit and discuss it further. (2) If you fail to meet the requirements above, we will refuse to pay and refuse to employ you. (3) If you meet all the requirements above but the client is still unsatisfactory with your ability, we will pay for the sample.
6. the small sample will be returned within 1.5 days after I send it to you. At most 2 days, or we will find others.
7. no agency
26 freelancers are bidding on average $209 for this job
Hello, I have the highest score (100%) for the English test on Freelancer (click on my name to verify). I am a native English speaker from Canada, familiar with UK and US English, and I possess [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] deg Mere
I am a native speaker of English and have significant experience in the field of English language editing, especially in academic writing. See my private message for more information.
I'm a US citizen and a native speaker who spent five years in South Korea. I've proofread many documents for South Koreans and am familiar with their writing style. I also speak fluent Korean. See PM for details
Qualified proof reader. BSc (hons); MSc; written paper for Dept of Health in UK; flexible on rates and terms; will work hard and will complete deadlines.
I have a Master's degree in English literature and I am about to embark on my PhD. I have considerable knowledge of linguistics and I am accurate and reliable.