We are looking for a Native Portuguese editor to join our team. As an editor, you will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Edits, restructures and proofreads articles for clarity, spelling, grammar, syntax, accuracy, consistency, style and tone, as well as disclosure requirements.
- Verifies statistics and facts against internal and external sources. Recommends edits based on style guides and the research.
- Optimize written content using SEO techniques
- Ensure that content meets the company needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Verify content and information.
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
Our blog covers topics associated with Finance and Trading, therefore knowledge of the topic is a must! The basic experience of SEO is a plus as well.
* When applying please attach a copy of sample work relevant to our requirements (preferably Financial content) to ensure your knowledge of the topic.
** The application is open to recent graduates as well