I have a 200 page (MS Word Arial 12, line spacing 1.15) first version manuscript in Spanish for publishing a book/ebook in Spanish which came from a transcription that I reviewed myself. Type: Non-fiction book (Business category), TOPIC: Online Businesses/Digital Marketing. Format: 6x9
I am requiring a person (Requirements: Spanish Native with huge experience in book editing services in SPANISH).
Project must include going from the manuscript as is now to have a totally edited version, 100% ready manuscript for designing and publishing.
Tasks must include:
1) Review the manuscript and help to set the main structure of the book.
2) Build the general structure and sections of the book such as copyright page, foreword, acknowledgments, content page, references page and so on.
3) Help to choose an attractive name, tagline, copywriting for front and back covers, blurbs.
4) Line Editing: structural edit that focuses on the finer aspects of language—the flow of ideas, transition elements, tone, and style. Will take a critical look at your manuscript’s writing flow, language usage, character development, and more, and make suggestions that ensure that I am communicating the story and information effectively..
Correction of awkward constructions and suggestions to make sentences crisper and tighter by fixing redundancy.
Review of key aspects of the manuscript—the narrative, vocabulary, structure, characterization, style, and development.
Editor's notes and overall comments.
5) Copy Editing: Basic word-by-word edit that addresses grammar, usage, and consistency issues. Will correct continuity issues in the story and ensure the manuscript is free of technical problems or major loose ends that’ll confuse the [login to view URL] for typographical and spelling mistakes, consistency aspects, correction of grammatical and linguistic errors, and attention to punctuations. A review to ensure accurate and consistent usage.
6) Proofreading of the manuscript: After the manuscript has received your line and copy editing, the manuscript must receive a final review to fix any remaining mechanical and grammar issues before the book is printed and published. Proofreading is not a structural edit and instead focuses on eliminating minor mistakes and [login to view URL] of misspellings, punctuation, capitalization, verb tense, and grammar issues.
Deliverable of the project: Book manuscript 100% ready for designing (interior & cover), printing and publishing.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $372 timen for dette job
Hi, my name is Angely. I would like to edit the book in Spanish you have posted a bid for. I am able to revise & edit the book in 5 days or less.
Hi, I am Ghulam Mustafa; I understand perfectly your requirements. I am ready to start right now. I have strong knowledge about it. I will complete the project on time.