Request for Proposal for Editor, Writer
Dear Freelance writers/editors
You are cordially invited to submit a proposal for subcontract support to perform front-line editing for the textbook Principles and Practice of Clinical Research, (3rd Edition).
Our company’s mission is to supply stellar personnel and services to government agencies, corporations, non-profits, schools, colleges, universities, and local authorities’ working force for various limited or on-going projects.
We are currently in position to bid on a federal government contract for the performance period of one year tentatively beginning on 4/19/2011 with NIH CC in Bethesda MD in their efforts to publish said title above. We are CCR registrants authorized to make such bids in various industries defined by the NAICS.
You must meet the following requirements:
• Demonstrated experience writing and editing chapters for a clinical textbook of significance, evidence of these skills must be verified by his/her resume.
• Demonstrated experience writing abstracts of scientific and medical journal articles.
• Extensive experience editing materials written by clinical researchers or other scientific personnel, evidence of these skills must be verified by his/her resume.
• Extensive experience writing and editing about complex medical topics, evidence of these skills
• At a minimum a baccalaureate degree.
• Demonstrated ability to follow plain language guidelines as outlined under “Clear Communications: An NIH Health Literacy Initiative,”
[url removed, login to view]
• Excellent written communication skills, evidence of these skills must be verified by his/her references.
• Strong organizational skills, evidence of these skills must be verified by his/her references.
All interested prospects will be required to attach a resume along with their bid. Only bid if you meet the qualifications above. Upon approval of qualifications, criteria for a written proposal will be sent to you directly. Must live in DC Metro area; 10% of the project will be completed at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda MD
I thank you for your time, effort, and interest in our project.
Stephen White, Chief of Operations
Driven Personnel, LLC