Subject: Native English Writer Needed - Long Term
We are currently holding a *PAID* audition for a NATIVE English writer to become one of our primary Ghostwriters.
We want to pay several writers to plan a novella and then write chapter one in that novella. The novella should be book one in a series of novellas.
From those who successfully complete this job we will choose one or more writers and invite them to a private job which will consist of writing the remainder of this story and all subsequent stories in this series. In addition this writer will have the opportunity to write more romance for us and to write for us in other genres. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for LONG TERM work.
The job in a nutshell:
1) Come up with a detailed, compelling and original storyline in the romance genre that is designed to be book one in a series.
2) Create rich and engaging character profiles.
3) Plan a Novella in outline form.
4) Write the first 2k words of the novella.
Do not be afraid to be a bit edgy. Do not be afraid to push the boundaries of the genre as long as the romance is central.
The ideal candidate:
- Knows the romance genre and knows what the readers love about these stories.
- Knows how to deal with the special challenges inherent in writing series and has done so successfully.
- Understands and values detailed story planning prior to writing.
- Understands and values regular communication
- Can work with us to create realistic deadlines and then respects the agreed upon deadlines.
- Is able to build compelling storylines, conflicts, plots, action/reaction sequences, etc.
- Is able to create and transfer to the reader truly visceral tension.
- Is able to create characters with real depth that readers will want to follow into the next Novella.
- Can captivate the readers imagination from the first sentence.
- Can make effective use of imagery that is solid and effortless in the mind of the reader.
- Writes elegant prose understanding that often less is more.
- Knows when to be explicit and when to be delicate and sensitive.
- Is a TALENTED and PRODUCTIVE writer..
The stuff we have to say:
This job is a WORK FOR HIRE job. This means we will own 100% of the rights to the work you produce and will publish it under a pen name. Your name will not appear anywhere and you will have no rights to republish this work for free or for profit in digital, print or audio format. You cannot transfer, release or sell the work to anyone else in whole or part including as a writing sample. You may not “spin” the content or otherwise alter it in any way for any purpose. You will be required to sign a contract prior to the start of the job. By taking this job you agree to release all rights to the work to us.
The final draft must be perfect in grammar and spelling
The work must be 100% ORIGINAL. We will not tolerate plagiarism.
Please mention "red diamond" at the beginning of your cover letter so I know you read the job description, and give us your ideas on a timeline. We will give additional priority to those who can get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.
This project will begin immediately upon hiring. We will contact you promptly and work out a mutually agreeable schedule for the completion of each part of the process.
We value communication very highly. We have an open communication policy and will be there to provide you with support, assistance, clarification, or anything else you need throughout.
Please include samples of your work in your application. Any applications without samples will be deleted without review. It is preferred that the samples be in the relevant genre but not required.
The bid we included in the job description is a dummy bid for the first chapter in a Novella. Please bid what you think is a reasonable bid for planning a novella and writing 2,000 words of romance fiction. We will select based on overall value represented by the writer.
Red Diamond. I have read and understand the job description. See my PM for writing samples. I can get you a detailed outline and first chapter within a week.
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $118 for dette job
Red Diamond I clearly understand your project needs and I have bid $60 for the first 2,000 words of a novella and a story outline for the rest of it. Please see the private message for more details.
Hi I am a professional native writer and editor and would like to work with you on this project. The bid is for one chapter. Please let me know in case you would like to discuss this further via pm. Regards