We are looking for a dependable, experienced, professional, internet-savvy virtual assistant from the
Philippines to work part-time on an hourly basis on a variety of projects and tasks.
The role requires 25 hours of work per week (5 hours a day 5 days/week, for a total
of 100 hours per month), with the goal of increasing both hours and pay rate.
Ongoing duties include:
• Internet marketing
* work in CPanel to set up subdomains
* Reply to emails
* Prepare correspondence
• classified posting
• making follow up sales calls
• Posting Articles, Blog/RSS, Classified, Directory, & PDF sites
• Direct Mail out
• Other related tasks
The right person...:
• Is very competent at doing research and posting on the internet
• Speaks and writes FLUENT American English – this is very important.
• Is able to devote 5 hours every weekday.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable and takes pride in
doing prompt, quality work.
The rate of pay I am looking for is $.75 to $1.25 per hour.
NOTE: Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for 1 month (100 hours) of work.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $134 for this job
Hi I am very much willing to be of help. I am a very hardworking person and I know how to manage my priorities. Please PM details. Have a nice day.
I have just graduated from college and have just begun my freelance career. I'm interested in this project. Feel free to contact me for more information. Thank you.
Hi. I am a Journalism graduate from the University of the Philippines. Kindly peruse my resume and you will find out that I am also a Vidal. I hope you can include me in your choices. thanks!