Overall job responsibilities include scheduling via online, phone, and email.
Work with internal teams and Department Coordinators to assist with customer service and scheduling efforts.
* Must be outgoing, self-motivated, and driven to succeed. Great at follow up and follow through.
* Excellent multi-tasker in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including phone presence and in writing.
* Excellent organization skills and experience.
* Amazing customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
* Proficient use of Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and general office equipment.
* Quick to pick up on new technology and eager to learn and grow with this position.
* Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religious, and socioeconomic status.
* Must have near-perfect English, fast learner, and good with technology.
* Access to High-Speed Internet.
8-hour shift (Central Daylight Time)
Monday through Friday
7 am CDT to 3 pm CDT
Productivity Bonus applies after the trial period is achieved. Compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
Please submit Resume and a voice file (personal feedback, work experience no longer than 3 to 4 minutes).The file needs to be submitted as an mp3.
Also include your speed test result using the following: [login to view URL]
Send the requested information to: [login to view URL]@[login to view URL]