Full time, permanent position. Fixed remuneration is INR ₹1,923,000 per annum / INR ₹1,60,520 per month
Sam is developing a global platform to digitise the process of renting an long term property – for both owners and tenants and removing the need and costs associated with paying for property managers / real estate agents.
The Sam team is currently based in Sydney, Australia and London, United Kingdom with our software development team working remotely from India who are currently developing iOS and Android Applications for use by our end clients.
For more information on our business, visit: [login to view URL]
About the role
You will be supporting the development of the SAM app and platform including:
• Working with SAM’s development partner in India with daily progress meetings and acting as the first point of contact between our oursourced partner and the SAM team;
• Working with SAM’s Sydney based development support team
• Working with SAM’s executive based in Sydney and from December 2021 London providing regular updates on the progress of software and platform development
• Attending e-meetings with vendors and assisting with negotiation of terms, reviewing contracts, comparing and recommending solutions. Vendors can include:
o Software providers
o Outsourcing teams
o Legal council
• Providing regular and up-to-date status reports to stakeholders
• Running vendor management process to ensure the company’s data security
• Ensuring that the project is timely by setting time marks
• Sustaining the project after completion by devising suitable maintenance and troubleshooting methods
• Building and owning the project / app development roadmaps
• Owning the IT security function for the business
• Managing the software and app development to complete on-time / on-budget
• As a central part of our business you will be onboarded and will work exclusively on the SAM corporate network and platforms for communication our email, phone, meeting systems to ensure data security
Key Skills / Experience
• Significant business experience in a specialised software project / program management role
• Strong logical problem-solving ability
• Experienced in organising projects based on Agile methodology plus a good understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
• Excellent in communication, presentation and customer/vendor relationship management;
• Strong capability in managing multiple priorities / stream with an excellent track record of delivering project outcomes on time/budget
• Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously
Technology / Platform knowledge:
• Google Workplace (G-Suite) / Microsoft Office (inc Visio / [login to view URL])
• Azure / AWS
• Salesforce / HubSpot
• Social media platforms
Ideal Education / Professional Experience
• Education: BCA, BSC in IT, B Tech in IT etc;
• Min experience as Project Manager, Service Deliver, Business Analyst role: 5 years +
Timezones / Working Hours
We recognise working between Australian, India and the UK presents some significant difficulties.
The majority of this position will involve being the conduit between our outsourced team in India and our executive in London plus occasional meetings with Sydney.
If the successful applicant is also based in India business hours such as 10.30am – 6.30pm would be perfect for all time-zones (though we are very, very flexible to support your work life balance). An example of the three relevant time-zones follows.
This is a full-time position (38.5 hours per week with very occasional overtime) paying AUD$3,000 per month (INR ₹1,60,520) / AUD$36,000 per annum (INR ₹1,923,000). We are happy to remit salary payments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. As this position is full-time you will not be required to submit timecards.
Applications should be submitted on the Freelancer platform.