Seeking interim executive management for small business working in Healthcare Solutions and Pharmaceutical Development.
- Availability for weekly conference call with Company executive management team;
- Weekly legal and compliance review of Company operations;
- Preparation, review, and proofreading of project related drafts and reports Company;
- Ability to travel to quarterly meeting with Company executive management (at the Company's expense for airfare and hotel. Schedule meetings and accommodations shall be confirm with 21-day advance notice to contractor).
- Overall commitment of 12-20 hours per week. Additional tasks will come on a case by case basis and compensated accordingly
- Must have a Masters Degree in Law, pre-graduate law school (less than a year remaining), or post graduate in Law; experience as a paralegal and medical field if possible
NOTE: Please reply with CV resume or link page to a career profile (e.g.; Linkedin, Freelancer)
13 freelancers are bidding on average $37/hour for this job
Hi there, We are a group of licensed attorneys and we have been counsels for quite a lot of industries in the past and we are sure that we can help you out as well! Click on Chat Now to speak with us!
Hi, Can we discuss the project further? I have done similar project and understood the project outline. Please give me a chance. A trial will convince you. Looking forward to work with you.