We are looking to hire a Project Manager / Business Analyst to manage the requirements, scope, and delivery of key projects. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s set up, timeline, delivery, and reporting.
Your job includes:
-coordinating people and processes
-ensuring that projects requirements are clearly defined
-developing/defining a clear scope and budget
-creating a plan to track progress
-managing the project team to ensure delivery is on time
-tracking the desired and additional results/benefits
-liaising with key stakeholders
-managing change requests with our management
We are a sales and marketing outsourcing organization for corporate groups, non-profits, and government organizations.
In addition, our leadership is involved in Christian ministries and occasionally works on ministry projects. See our leadership’s belief statement here: [login to view URL]
-strong organization/planning skills
-fast computer skills
-**preferred** born again Christian passionately following Jesus Christ.
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
It is preferred if you have experience in managing sales/marketing projects or are passionate about sales/marketing.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project requirements, scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring the feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Educational background, preferably a degree in the fields of project management, business analysis, management, or marketing
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Solid background, with understanding or hands-on experience in marketing and sales
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of the GSuite
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Our time zone is UTC -7, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time, Vancouver BC Canada)
Approx 10 hours per week to start immediately.
Ongoing work on an as-needed basis.
Hours to be completed during our office hours.
Our office hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday in Pacific Standard Time (PST) Zone.
$2 to $3 per hour (hourly, not fixed price)
To be available for working in our North American Time Zone.
>Before applying, please consider:
Based on our timezone the main work hours for this project will be 9am to 6pm PST.
You can check your timezone on the time converter here: [login to view URL] Prefer experience working in the PST timezone.