PROJECT (Circa 3 Months):
A well-established and fast-growing Enterprise Software company requires an experienced project manager based in, or who can frequently attend the site in Phoenix Arizona, ensuring end-to-end project management, negotiation and keeping within budget for a Corporate Office Fit-out.
The site is in Midtown in Phoenix Arizona, with 5,804 useable SqFt, currently, a spec suite requires minimal structural work. The lease has been signed, the pricing plan agreed upon and submitted to city planning, and furniture suppliers shortlisted to the final 3 and provided quotations.
Still requiring to shortlist and engage a general contractor, negotiate on items, agree and keep to timeline, order items as per timeline and IT team (internal) to sync on electrical/wifi requirements.
• Demonstrate able experience of previous project management on similar projects
• Experience negotiating with suppliers and vendors, ensuring greatest value for money
• Timeline and budget management skills ensuring delays are kept to a minimum
• Ability to communicate updates clearly and timely whilst digesting business requirements and translating them into actionable items
• Coordination with business stakeholders to align on business and user requirements
• Management oversight of supplier project plans and performance management of suppliers
• Project Management experience with corporate office buildings.
• Experience/understanding of Phoenix, AZ planning regulations
• Connections with contractors and vendors in the Arizona area
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and ownership. We are a team made up of ambitious, keen collaborators, and continuous learners who strive to achieve ambitious goals.
BlueOptima’s Vision is to become the global reference for the optimization of the performance of Software Engineers across all industries.
We provide industry-leading objective metrics in software development. We enable large organizations to deliver better software, faster and at lower cost, with technology that pushes the limits of what has been done before.
We are a self-funded and profitable, global company which has consistently increased in headcount and revenue every year. We currently are located in 4 countries: London (our HQ), Mexico, India and the US. A total number of 290+ employees (and increasing!) from +32 different nationalities and with over 25 languages spoken.