• Does helping people reach their full potential excite you?
• Do you have experience managing a small virtual team to organize and execute?
• Do you have experience with Agile management methodology?
• Do you read books on management and efficiency like 'The One Thing', 'The
Rockefeller Habits', 'The Lean StartUp' and '80/20 Principle'?
• Do you have a good grasp of marketing and sales and feel *that* could be your bigger passion than running a technical team?
• Do you see the power of mixing Agile principles into a Marketing, Helpdesk and Sales team?
• Do you have the confidence to come on board with a rapidly growing 15 person company and address the execution issues, planning issues, and operational debt inherent to a team that's experimenting & executing at a rapid pace?
My name is Chris Munch, and I'm the CEO & CMO of PressCable.
I'm looking for a talented & experienced Agile project manager to help our 15 person team rapidly & effectively execute on the vision of our B2B SaaS platform – which is right now redefining a market and riding a wave of growth.
If you answered 'YES' to ALL the questions above, then read on...
As our PM Specialist, your primary role will be to get and keep our Marketing, Sales and Helpdesk teams on track; building on the significant momentum we've gathered since 2014 and using your operational expertise to incite more tremendous growth in the coming months.
Expect us to speak for an hour or so 2-3 times per week. The aim of these sessions will be to define each task that needs to be completed. You'll then turn these ideas into tasks, rally the troops and ensure they get completed. You'll be able to identify progress and sticking points to ensure our momentum never stalls.
You'll be helping me see 'The Big Plan' to action – keeping track of multiple tasks within multiple projects, in a fast-paced virtual environment where highly energetic product launches and ongoing experiments are the norm.
You'll be helping our highly skilled & talented Sales, Helpdesk & Marketing teams – which are already driving growth – FULLY realize their potential by giving them a much needed structure and organization, so they can fully focus and execute at an exponential rate.
Skills & Requirements
All our projects are tracked and managed through the JIRA / Confluence platform, so it is essential you can work effectively within this virtual environment.
You'll be handling the operations of a 15-person virtual team, so we want to see your ability to manage a team this size effectively and efficiently. Ideally, we would also find you to have knowledge and experience with Operational Methodology, such as Agile, Scrum, EOS etc.
We also set focus on achieving important KPIs, so you should also be adept at setting up and defining meaningful KPIs for the Marketing, Sales and Help Desk teams, ensuring these targets are being met.
Overall, Your Core Competencies Should Allow You To:
• Operate within the JIRA/Confluence virtual project environment
• Effectively manage a highly talented and global 15-person virtual team
• Develop and streamline operating processes and functions
• Create new project planning systems to increase efficiency and improve product launch performance
• Develop and refine current business systems for maximum efficiency
• Manage employee performance by establishing performance objectives and goals
• Assist with planning and execution of product launches, including positioning and marketing channels
• Assist in the development and saturation of company culture
• Assist in the development of meaningful KPIs
• Transform the CEO's vision into an actionable plan and measure its progress
• Organize regular, constructive team meetings with an eye on progress and actionable takeaways
Our company culture is one that values talent and results – if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll do everything to help you excel in your role.
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $49/time for dette job
I have had tremendous success working with remote teams that are working around the world. This type of project and engagement is a great fit for my experience.