Introduction: The case study deliverable requirements as part of the role application
for the position of Project Manager, Source Domain. Take time to read the scenarios in detail
before proceeding and feel free to leverage any resources you see as relevant to support
Task 1 – Review Pipelines Merge Project
As a newly appointed project manager working in an agile environment you have been
tasked with taking ownership of one of the most important content types within the Source
domain remit - Reviews.
Right now, the collection and curation process of the reviews is split across two completely
independent processes and solutions with no real logic to the split other than the variance in
sources for each. This means that there is a need to maintain both pipelines and comes with
obvious overhead as a result.
In addition there is a considerable question over the stability of at least one of the pipelines
which results in regular support tickets being opened by our stakeholders that we should be
re-acting to promptly but with focus on other domain topics this has not been happening –
there is now a considerable backlog of tickets / tasks that need to be addressed.
Changes need to be made..
Given the context provided please develop a presentation that is considerate and addresses,
at least, the following aspects:
• What are the issues here and how would you go about discerning the impact they are
• What are the first 3 actions you would take towards addressing the issues
• How would you handle the backlog of tickets that have built-up? (Prioritsation etc)
• What would be your key milestones (with prioritisation) in executing your plan?
• What are the biggest risks and opportunities? How would you mitigate the risks?
• How would you ensure the continued quality of the reviews pipeline?
• How would you approach communication and stakeholder management throughout the
improvements implementation phase?
• How would you measure the business impact and success of the service?
Task 2 – Motivation & Style
The following questions are designed to understand your personal approach to project
management coupled with your motivation to apply for the role.
Prepare a presentation that covers, at least, the following:
• Which aspect or part of your current job or work do you enjoy most?
• Which part current job or work in general is frustrating / unacceptable to you?
• How do you see the role of project manager in the Source Domain and how do you see
yourself fit the role?
• How important do you feel the ability to negotiate well is for this role and why?
• Provide two examples of projects/situations you would say reflect your
delivery style and philosophy of leading projects.
• What do you think are the most important traits of a successful project manager?
• You step into a new team – what are the steps you take, pro-actively to ensure you get a
clear understanding of team purpose, motivation and dynamic?
The answers to the questions posed in this document should be
compiled in a presentation format (of your choice) which will be leveraged to deliver a twopart, in person presentation with Q&A segments following each
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €43 på dette job
I have worked on many papers in technical writing,report writing,research writing.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.
Hi I would love to discuss the details of the project. I will make sure the project is done with perfection. I guarantee no plagiarism and flawless grammar. Please send me the details. Thanks
Hello. I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.