Expert assistant needed to manage a team of virtual employees working on various business and marketing projects.
The Penn Agency is launching multiple projects in digital marketing and info-products utilizing social media influencer strategies coupled with paid ad campaigns, PR strategies and traditional marketing methods.
The candidate selected to fill this position as the Business & Marketing Manager will manage virtual employees that will be tasked with assignments ranging from video editing, social media management, copy writing, web development etc.
Strong organizational and time management skills are a must as the candidate will work on multiple projects at any given time.
Tasks will be:
• Daily & weekly briefings for project updates and assignments
• Various business, marketing and PR tasks (social media, web, digital media, admin etc.)
• Delegating tasks to appropriate team members
• Managing team members productivity and deliverable deadlines
• Interviewing & hiring additional team members as needed
• Building & managing systems for smooth operations (i.e. workflows, Google G-Suite etc.)
• Lending your expertise to suggest opportunities for improvement on systems and execution
• Strong Organization & Administrative Skills
• Excellent Time Management
• Effective Management & Interpersonal Skills
• Solid Social Media Marketing Proficiency
• Social Media Ad Platform Experience a Plus
• Marketing Skills (Copy Writing, Graphic Design, Web Design etc.) a Plus
Why should you want this job?
This will be an amazing opportunity to be a part of a growing company that will allow you to be a part of impactful personal development projects and be a part of the journey of future influencers rise from unknown to renown. You will work in a positive environment with autonomy to do what you need to get the job done. You will have tremendous opportunity to grow as we grow!
Position open for immediate hire.