***Read thoroughly before applying*** We are an award-winning studio specializing in making transformative, memorable experiences through digitally hand drawn animation. With four projects currently in development, we need somebody to help keep our projects moving forward.
Mainly you will help with these two tasks:
1. Determine and manage deadlines for all members. Track progress and send me a weekly report.
2. Determine pay for animated scenes
There may be some other small task here and there, to be determined. Additionally, I want somebody who will enthusiastically think of and discuss ways to make operations easier in the future, so as to help you do your job well.
Pay is $150 every month. Pay raise guaranteed soon as the studio begins to take in revenue.
Begin your reply to this post with ‘pomegranate’ so I know you’re paying attention.
1. You are communicative, organized, and efficient
2. You are a creative-thinker and willing to add to discussions about improving systems
3. You have knowledge of animation and access to toon boom harmony (while not 100% required, this is a huge plus and will make it easier. Determining pay requires you to inspect individual frames, which is much easier with access to our software)
If taking an executive role, joining a company that is going places, and connecting with talented artists across the world interests you — then reply telling a bit about yourself and why you want to do this.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $152 timen for dette job
Hello, As I take this project, I will do my best! I can support on your project perfectly. Please send me your message and let's discuss more detail. Thanks.