Step by Step Procedures:
1. Once project is confirmed, information and requirements regarding the project is input into the system.
2. With information and requirements, the system will perform a check showing available temporary staff that met the requirements.
3. Selected staff who are eventually confirmed have the job highlighted in their individual work calendars.
4. A project calendar showing all projects on a monthly format with information like which staff are allocated, what are the equipments etc are easily available upon clicking on the project name.
5. A training calendar lists out the training schedule and locations for all staff to make sure there are no clashes with any confirmed job or training session.
6. At the end of project, feedback, remarks and sales performance are input into the project, which sales and remarks will be updated into staffs’ particulars.
7. Payroll system to show individual staff pay upon completion of project, which will include CPF contributions and other miscellaneous fees.
Other functions required:
• Integrated Imaging - employee photographs, NRIC, employment pass or work-permit to be stored in the system
• Maintain leave records and print leave balances on pay slips
• Direct Deposit via GIRO banking
• Statutory reports and management reports with export to excel function