I am looking for 1 or more associates to basically play as a middle man/woman in selling my products. I come from a small area and it is difficult to make money here and I do not have what I need to sell beyond (contacts, etc.). My goal with this is to become financially stable and have honest associates to help promote. A percentage of weekly sales will be made to the person or person's who are involved with the sales. I am not sure yet if these products will be sold outside of the US due to the shipping is limited to the US from the warehouse. To sell outside the US we would need to ship to ourselves then send overseas unless enough money is made to create a storage area and have enough bulk items stored to ship beyond US.
1. You must be able to speak fluent English. This means, I understand you fully and you understand me fully without explaining over and over.
2. You must be able to follow any and all instructions given to you.
3. Have a good eye for detail to ensure proper description and detail of products.
4. If you are bilingual, this is great! This expands to more customers when we can have clear communication among different languages.
5. Must be VERY POLITE AND COURTEOUS! I will not tolerate any verbal, hostile, sarcastic communication to me or anyone.
6. Must be open to the possibility of becoming an actual employee in the future. This means, that in the future become a legitimate employee. I am still 'getting my feet wet' in this process so I am not sure of all the requirements of any employees I may have.
7. You must bid knowing that I will be choosing from a variety of people and therefore may not be choosing just one for this project.
8. Do not post any personal information in any of the discussions with questions and answers, I will not consider you.
9. Do not whatsoever post a huge posting about how great your team works and their accomplishments, I will not consider you-to me, this is just random posting and you are not too serious and may not have even read my listing thoroughly.
10. I can tell by the bids and postings who has good English skills and who is overdoing it to look good, so please do not attempt to over do it.
11. Be able to keep track of sales-RECORD KEEPING IS MANDATORY!!!!
***If you have the means to purchase bulk quantities of my product at the wholesale price and know*** you can sell them, I will be more than happy to consider you. Provided below is a website of a family member who sells basically the same items and many of these are on eBay (there are a lot more that are not shown-DO NOT CONTACT ANYONE AT THIS WEBSITE!!!! If you think you can accomplish this on eBay, it is completely up to you. Most who sell there do not keep track of what items are in stock and available for the customer to receive. It typically take 7-10 days for the orders to be processed and shipped from the warehouse-less if we have them in our possession. Sales can be done online your advertising or face to face (selling to people and companies around you-the choice will be yours).
Serious bidders only please, looking for long term agreements. The percentage you earn will depend upon the volume of sales. You will collect sales and money, send it to me, and I will order as I am the one that is registered to sell these items and order from the warehouse. I will NOT be giving your information to anyone, nor will I give you my information to order from the warehouse. The rest of the details of this can be worked out and feel free to ask questions. The more questions, the more answers you all will have!
Thank you and I am looking forward to doing business with you!
Here is the link to the sample site-again, do not contact anyone through this site, it is not me you will be contacting and this is a family members website of the same products! If I find that you have contacted through this site, your bid is out of the question!
[url removed, login to view]