THIS IS UNLIKE ANY JOB YOU'VE EVER SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE. Read more to find out.
I'm a 26 year old Graduate with a [url removed, login to view] Life Sciences (Biomedical Science) and over a year of experience in the education field, specializing in experiential learning for young people (aged from as young as 5 to 20+). I am looking to travel the world, but money is obviously a limiting factor. I do not mind working while traveling to pay for the basic expenses, not a shopper so not in need of too much.
1. Find me a source of income (in any country)
2. Find me a place to stay
3. If you can do multiple countries over a few months that would be ideal
1. You travel with me (on your own expenses of course)
2. A token of my appreciation (monetary, to be discussed when your plan is revealed. If you give me just one location, then it'll be less reward for you)
3. A handmade card (i've been told i'm good with these crafts, i'll do my best)
I speak English (native) and Chinese/Mandarin (conversational). I've been to all continents except South America. I'm relatively young and fit enough to trek 16 days in Nepal.