I am looking for someone with a [url removed, login to view] member, or who would use my membership, and do some keyword research for me. I will list the steps below for you to do. I need this done for 50 keywords. And at the end of the job, I would like to have a word count PER KEYWORD as to how many you found per keyword.
I need someone who will take their time and do it right the first time around. If you have a wordtracker membership and can provide a sample of your work, you will have a better chance at getting this job.
This job may lead to longer term work - doing up to 500 or 1000 keywords. Sample keywords include:
camping, Asset Protection, auctions
PLEASE TELL US: Whose [url removed, login to view] account you will use and how long it will take you to complete the work.
ALL WORK & KEYWORD LISTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL.
You will agree to not disclose nor sell nor use any of the information you use or gather.
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK. The steps that we require are in the Deliverables below:
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
3. Click on # 1. Keyword Universe
4. Enter OUR KEYWORD ( ie: camping ) in the related keywords Box.
UNCLICK Thesaurus Box and PRESS PROCEED
5. Highlight the Related Keywords for Camping - #1 through # 300.
6. Copy & Paste them into a New Notepad document.
7. Name it KEYWORD - Related ( ie: Camping Related )
8. Then click on the first word, which is the keyword - ie: camping
9. Then approximately 300 keywords show up in the right hand window.
10. CLICK ON: "Click here to add all keywords to your basket"
11. This will add it to the Keyword Basket
12. Then do steps 8 through 11 for each of the other words on the left hand
screen of keywords for those keywords that contain the keyword
or a version of the keyword. ( keyword = camping )
( You would click on: camp, campground, campground directory,
camping equipment, camping gear, camping index, nh camping, etc. )
13. When you are all done, you would click on "Keywords for Wordtracker" Basket.
This will display all of your keywords. It could be thousands.
14. Then you would go FILE - SAVE AS - ( Save as Filetype - TEXT )
15. Click on CLEAR ALL - and start over with the next keyword.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).