I am the co-founder of a custom men’s business apparel company specializing in suits, blazers, overcoats, dress shirts, and other products and we are looking to do a complete change in quality improvement of our suits including components such as shoulder pads, canvas interlining, improved stitching & construction methods, etc. We are a Canadian company but our production occurs in Shenzhen.
These are some of the problems we have issues:
1. Teach our tailor/factory about better construction methods for suits
2. Need to find an expert/very good tailor to talk to and teach our tailor.
3. Improve quality
• Better shoulder pads
• Better canvas Interlining?
• Better stitching?
• Where do we find better shoulder pads? How can we teach them to
1. Also, we have many many problems finding a seller of cotton for dress shirts in Shenzhen, but with no minimum quantity. Sometimes we buy as little as 2.5 meters of fabric, but we cannot find a cotton seller for dress shirts and only have polyester/cotton blend which we don’t like.
Can you help us?