I have an ecommerce made using Magento.
The website currently has around 570 products (half) uploaded onto it. Each product has the brand, part number and price specified - you will need to find the product on the manufacturers website by the part number (or short description provided) and input the the information into Magento to update the product. The things required will be:
1. Good quality picture - with white background as all other products on the website
2. Product title - Simple title of the product including the brand, product and a word or two on the function
3. Short description - this is usually 1 sentence describing the product - usually the first thing the manufacturer says.
4. Description - this is the main description containing details about the product and technical specifications
5. Product catagory - the catagories are already spcified on the website, you have to place the product into the correct catagory by function
6. Product information document - if the document with full specifications of the product is avaialble this should be saved (aloing with the images of the product).
I will provide a full guide on how to edit these products on magento if you are not familiar with this but it is very simple.
My budget is around $0.30 per product. This is the first batch of products and there are other suppliers to come so if the job is done will you will have the opportunity to upload 1000s more products.
Total budget for this is $100-$200